Accomplish Health is a telehealth metabolic care clinic made up of expert physicians, dietitians, and wellness coaches. We understand losing weight is difficult, especially when your biology is working against you. That is why we work with you to treat the underlying causes of metabolic dysfunction to transform your health. We’re seeking an entrepreneurial product and UX designer who is passionate about delivering a more human user experience for patients with obesity and other chronic diseases.
What You'll Get:
- Meaningful compensation (both Cash + Equity)
- A career development plan that aligns with the role and your goals
- 100% covered employee health + dental + optical insurance
- Executive coaching (2x sessions per month)
- A people development focused culture including intimate lunch and learns w/ VCs & Unicorn Founders
- An inclusive, remote-first workplace of 13 team members in the United States (6 states), Europe, and Latin America
What You'll Do:
- Own the design function within Accomplish Health with the potential for, depending on performance, leading a team of designers as we scale
- Establish our design function including software and workflow systems from discovery through delivery including user research, concepting, mockup creation, delivery to developers, and Visual QA
- Craft beautiful and elegant user-centered solutions
- Partner with our engineers, product team, clinical team and other stakeholders to oversee user experience for products and features from conceptualization to launch, identifying and codifying design requirements based on patient, clinical, and business needs
- Have a voice in strategic decisions working directly with the CEO and other members of the founding team.
- Transform user insights into better solutions and validate decisions through rapid prototyping and testing
Who We Are:
- Our Chief Medical Officer started the medical weight loss program at Cedars Sinai and has >200k followers on TikTok
- Our veteran team has held leadership roles at Cityblock Health, Capsule, Livongo, Phosphorous, Tidepool and Planned Parenthood.
- Our Co-Founder & CEO lost 71 pounds from similar treatment and is a 2X founder + investor in 40+ companies
- Our investors are top venture capitalists and entrepreneurs who have backed or founded unicorns like Zocdoc, Grove, Ginkgo Bioworks, Sweetgreen, Udemy, Clover Health, ASAPP and Moat
Your Experience and Skills:
- You have 5+ years of experience creating UX and visual interface deliverables including user journeys, user flows, competitive analyses, and prototypes
- You have learning agility, learning humility, and alignment with our mission, vision and values
- You are a mission-driven individual excited to become the first member of our design team.
- You are deeply empathetic individual who can fully understand the myriad obstacles our patient community faces including medical, behavioral, socio-economic, and cultural factors
- You have experience driving the prioritization and coordination of design work in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment, managing complex projects and guiding delivery in a timely manner
- You have the ability to clearly communicate product strategy, design rationale and conceptual ideas
- You have experience with the execution of user research methods including user interviews, usability studies, survey creation and analysis, and diary studies
- You have experience developing user personas and mapping out customer journeys
- You are proficient with tools such as Creative Suite, Sketch/Figma, prototyping & developer handoff tools.
- You have experience with style guides and design systems
- You have a portfolio that showcases your command of user experience, service, and interface design
- You have experience in healthcare, education, exercise, or other personal program delivery design (bonus points but not required)
- You have experience designing for accessibility and/or localizalization (bonus points but not required)
- You have strength in illustration, iconography, motion design (bonus points but not required)
How our hiring process works:
- A member of our team will conduct an initial 30 minute phone call with each qualified candidate to make sure the position is a good fit for both sides.
- Candidates who are considered a good fit will participate in a 3 session deep dive interview including:
1. A 30 minute portfolio review
2. A 30 minute design challenge (you will be given prep materials in advance but no take home project)
3. A 30 minute walkthrough of our clinical model and product.
- Each interview is conducted by two interviewers and includes an additional 15 minutes to get to know each other and for you to ask questions.
- Candidates will provide a reference from a previous boss and a previous/current colleague. Accomplish Health, on request, will provide references as well so that candidates can get a better idea of who we are.
- Pending successful references, Accomplish Health will make a compensation offer (cash & equity) and a career development offer (coaching, role, and resources).
- Accomplish Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.