Accomplish Health is a telehealth metabolic care clinic made up of expert physicians, dietitians, and wellness coaches. We work with our patients to treat the underlying causes of metabolic dysfunction to transform their health.
Accomplish Health is a data-centric, objective focused, collaborative, and iterative culture where feedback and open communication are encouraged. We’re building experiences and creating clinical tools that help healthcare professionals personalize the experience for each patient. Our clinical model leverages pharmacotherapy, nutrition therapy, health coaching, and connected devices in a virtual care environment.
- Consistently provide confidential high quality, stigma free, person-centric clinical care and superior user experience.
- Review patient intake and provide the initial patient interaction, assess and diagnose relevant disorders, and provide care plan, including the discussion of the scientific principles of obesity, the prescription of appropriate weight loss therapy based on Accomplish Health’s scientifically-based clinical protocols.
- Review and manage daily tasks, patient communications, lab results. Oversee patient progress including remote physiological monitoring data.
- Experience working in a team of healthcare professionals (including dieticians and health coaches) and collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient experiences with our organization.
- Record complete, timely and legible medical records, providing appropriate encounter-related billing services.
- Utilize and support a detailed software enabled clinical model leveraging pharmacotherapy, nutrition therapy, health coaching and remote physiological monitoring to support patients with obesity and other metabolic conditions to achieve their weight loss and wellness goals.
- Be willing to commit to a part-time role (10 hours / week minimum) in a telehealth (remote) setting
- A non-stigmatizing, empathetic demeanor and virtual “bedside” manner.
- Excellent at collaborating and forming respectful relationships with colleagues regardless of function or level of seniority.
- Enthusiasm for innovation in healthcare and leveraging software to improve patient outcomes.
- Creative and flexible, but always puts the patient first
- You will need superior communication skills and excellent technical abilities. You must be comfortable interacting with patients over telehealth communication.
Background & Experience
- Must be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English. Fluency in other languages is considered an advantage.
- Board certified in family medicine, internal medicine (with or without subspecialization), or emergency medicine with primary care experience. Endocrinology is a plus.
- Board-certification or board eligible in Obesity Medicine with experience using weight loss pharmacotherapy.
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Competency in the genetic, biologic, environmental, social, and behavioral factors that contribute to obesity and a thorough understanding of the treatment of obesity.
- Competence with non-surgical therapeutic interventions including diet, physical activity, behavioral change, and pharmacotherapy, and in providing peri- and post-surgical care of endoscopic, metabolic and bariatric surgery patients
- Active, unrestricted license to practice medicine in CA and preferably one state in the Interstate Medical Licensure Compact.
- Market-based compensation commensurate with experience including cash, benefits, and equity
- Malpractice coverage will be provided
- Your focus is on providing care, not administrative tasks
- Flexibility to deliver care at your convenience
- Quality initiatives that guide the highest standards of evidence-based, compassionate care
What to Expect at Accomplish Health
- We are a remote-first, progressive, and technology focused workplace
- We are a mission-driven organization made up of veteran entrepreneurs and healthcare professionals passionate about treating obesity and related metabolic conditions.
- We care about the well being and growth of our patients, employees, and community.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- We are backed by top venture capitalists and entrepreneurs who have invested in or founded billion dollar startups