II. Personal Information
“Personal information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Examples of personal information include your name, your postal address and your telephone number.
III. Information that Accomplish may collect
Accomplish may collect information that you provide, including but not limited to:
- Personal and contact information and preferences (such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, electronic signature, federal or state-issued professional identification information, and emergency contact information)
- Biographical and demographic information (such as date of birth, age, gender, race, height, weight, ethnicity, marital status, and sexual orientation)
- Health and medical information (such as medical insurance details, information about physical and mental health conditions and diagnoses, treatments for medical conditions, genetic information, family medical history, health care provider information, disease state, activity metrics (such as steps taken, exercise, calories burned, heart rate, eating and sleeping habits, etc.), medications an individual may take, including the dosage, timing, and frequency, and adverse event information)
- Payment-related information we need to complete a transaction (such as credit card number, billing address, and financial account information)
- Employment-related information, including job title, professional experience, education, performance history, and compensation,
- Username and password that you may select in connection with establishing an account on our website, the application, or other mobile applications
- Your photograph, social media handle or digital or electronic signature
- Publicly available information
- Information that you post or provide through the Site or through social media
- Internet activity, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browsing history, your search history and information on your interaction with the Accomplish Services and our advertisements
- Device information, browser information, time zone setting, operating system information
- Geolocation data, e.g., your physical location or movements (See “Cookies and Other Tools” below)
- If you are accessing the Accomplish website, the application or other mobile applications on your mobile device, you may also choose to provide us with location data. To protect your privacy, you should not provide Accomplish with any information that is not specifically requested
If you are a health care professional, we may also collect:
- Professional credentials, educational and professional history, institutional and government affiliations, information included on a resume or curriculum vitae, education and work history (such as work experience, education and languages spoken)
- Information about Accomplish programs, services, products and activities with which you have engaged
- Details about our interactions with you, your prescribing of our products and the agreements you have executed with us; including remittance or other financial information
- Any information you choose to provide about yourself or your household
- Information collected in connection with Accomplish hosted events or activities you attend or participate in
- Publicly-available information related to your practice, such as license information, disciplinary history, prior litigation and regulatory proceedings, and other due diligence related information
From time to time, we may use or add to the personal information we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms and other third parties. For example, we may use public information to confirm contact or financial information, to verify licensure of health care professionals or to better understand your interests by associating demographic information with the information you have provided. We may also combine information we get from a third-party with information we already have about you, and we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online about you.
IV. How does Accomplish collect personal information?
Accomplish collects information in a few different ways:
- Information you submit or choose to provide directly
- Information you give us permission to collect from you or another source
- From your health care provider
- Through our website and the application
- From your participation in Accomplish offerings, programs, or initiatives, such as surveys
- From our affiliates, including the Practice
- From third-party service providers, data brokers or business partners
- From industry and patient groups and associations
- Automatically from devices you use to connect to Accomplish Services (See “Cookies and Other Tools” below)
- Information provided by Accomplish partners
- From public sources including, but not limited to, social media and other websites that enable social sharing
From time to time, we may use or add to the personal information we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as your Provider, public databases, social media platforms and other third-parties. We may also combine information we get from a third party with information we already have about you, and we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online about you.
V. Use of personal information
How Accomplish uses your information depends on how you interact with the Services. Generally, Accomplish may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services and otherwise operate our business
- Conduct post-market studies to evaluate the effectiveness of the Services
- Develop and test new products and services
- Fulfill your requests and respond to your inquiries
- Provide customer service
- Send you administrative communications regarding the Services or other products or services, including newsletters, alerts, announcements, and similar communications
- Notify you about special promotions or offers that may be of interest to you
- Invite you to participate in surveys about the Services or other products or services
- Better understand the interests of our customers and visitors who use the Services
- Identify usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- Monitor, detect and prevent fraud, improper or illegal activity and oversee Accomplish’s compliance with laws, policies, and other requirements
- Process payments
- Evaluate how you and other users interact with our Services
- Conduct audits related to our current interactions with you or for other business purposes
- Debug the website and other Services to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Defend ourselves in litigation and investigations and to prosecute litigations
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
Accomplish may also use your information for other purposes disclosed to you from time to time.
In addition, application and mobile-optimized version of our website may have location-based features. To deliver these features, we may collect and use location data provided by your mobile device. For example, we may offer shopping features that allow you to get information about local merchants. By using such applications, you consent to the collection and use of your mobile device location data for purposes of delivering these location-based features.
We may de-identify data about you and aggregate your de-identified data with de-identified data about other individuals for use for any purpose, including, without limitation, product and service development and improvement activities and clinical research purposes.
Cookies and Other Tools
Accomplish and its service providers collect information about you by using “cookies”, tracking pixels, web beacons and other technologies (collectively, “Tools”). We use this information to better understand, customize and improve user experience with our website, Services, the application and other offerings as well as to manage our advertising. This information can make your use of our Services easier and more meaningful by allowing Accomplish and our service providers to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, provide you with more relevant advertisements based on your interests, analyze trends and otherwise administer and improve our Services. If we have collected your personal information, we may associate this personal data with information gathered through the Tools.
Your web browser can be set to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, websites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
You can also control Flash cookies which we may use on certain websites and applications from time to time by clicking here. Why? Because Flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings. Choices you make are both browser and device-specific.
Here are some of the types of information collected when visiting Accomplish’s website:
Log data: When you use the website and the application, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit an website or app or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the webpages you visited that had Accomplish features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used website and cookie data.
Social media plugins and data. In addition, our website and applications may use social media plugins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button, ‘”Share to Twitter”‘ button) to enable you to easily share information with others. When you visit any of our online Services, the operator of the social plugin can place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited our website. If you are logged into the social media website (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google+) while browsing on our Services, the social plugins allow that social media website to receive information that you have visited our Services. The social plugins also allow the social media website to share information about your activities through Accomplish with other users of their social media website. Accomplish does not control any of the content from the social plugins. For more information about social plugins from other social media websites you should refer to those sites’ privacy and data sharing statements.
Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you are using to access our Services, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you are using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device may make available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
Interest Based Advertising. Accomplish hopes to deliver to you advertising for products and services you need or want. Accomplish, its vendors and partners, use common tracking tools, such as cookies, pixels, web beacons, and similar technologies, to automatically collect information about users for purposes of enhancing their online experience and delivering more meaningful advertisements. Like many companies, Accomplish may also utilize third-party advertising vendors and other partners to collect this information.
Like most companies, we place advertisements where we think they will be most relevant to customers. One way we do so is by allowing network advertising companies with whom we work to place their own Tools when an individual visits the website and applications. This enables the network advertising company to recognize individuals who have previously visited the website and applications and to serve you ads based on your web browsing activity, purchases, interests and/or other information—a practice commonly referred to as interest-based advertising (“IBA”) or online behavioral advertising (“OBA”).
These advertising companies may also use these types of technologies to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone or a laptop, and serve you ads on websites you visit and applications you use.
Retargeting. One way in which we deliver more meaningful advertisements is through a common form of online advertising known as “retargeting” or “remarketing.” Retargeting works by serving ads on one site based on an individual’s online activities on a different, unrelated site. For example, if you look at carrying case products on the website, you may later see an advertisement for carrying case products when you visit third-party sites. To do this, Accomplish or its advertising vendors may use a device ID, cookie, pixel, web beacon or similar technology placed by Accomplish or our third-party vendor when you visit Accomplish’s website or applications or third-party websites or applications. The placing of these cookies or other technologies on your device may enable you to be identified across multiple websites. You should consult the privacy policies of our vendors and other websites that you visit to understand how they collect and use your data.
Do Not Track Policy. Some browsers have Do Not Track (“DNT”) features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform, and some browsers may not be set up to honor such requests. Accomplish honors the AdChoice DNT signals. Options you select are browser and device specific. Please be aware that limiting the ability of websites to set cookies, however, may worsen your overall user experience, and in some cases the sites will not work properly without cookies, local storage and similar technologies.
VI. Sharing personal information
- When you participate in the interactive areas of the Services, certain information that you provide may be displayed to your health care providers, such as your name, content, health information and other information you choose to provide;
- To the Practice and its health care providers or other clinical professionals working on your behalf, including with respect to scheduling appointments, communications, dietetic and related health care services, obtaining medication or for payment or health care operations purposes;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to perform the Services or carry out other work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing;
- Between and among Accomplish and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company;
- In connection with reporting of adverse events, product recalls, preventing disease and for health research purpose, and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Accomplish may also disclose de-identified data about you, including de-identified data that has been aggregated with de-identified data about other individuals, that cannot reasonably be used to identify you for any purpose, including, without limitation, product and service development and improvement activities.
VII. Opting out of or opting in to data collection
Certain Accomplish Services may ask whether you wish to opt-out or opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional marketing materials from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving such materials. You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing or other commercial emails from Accomplish by following the instructions included in the email. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
IX. Third-party sites
We may provide links to websites and other third-party content that is not owned or operated by Accomplish. The websites and third-party content to which we link may have separate privacy notices or policies. Accomplish is not responsible for the privacy practices of any entity that it does not own or control.
X. Cross border transfers
XI. Your choices
Reviewing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Information
You may access, correct, and/or request deletion of certain information that you have provided to us by contacting us through the Services, or by emailing us at email@example.com . If you email us, for your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the information associated with the particular email address you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will attempt to comply with any reasonable requests for accessing, correcting, or deleting your information.
Native Applications on Mobile Device
Some features of our mobile applications may require access to certain native applications on your mobile device, such as the photo album and the address book applications. If you decide to use these features, we will ask you for your consent prior to accessing the applications and collecting associated information. Note that you can revoke your consent at any time by changing the settings on your device.
When you first launch any of the Applications that collect precise location information, you will be asked to consent to the Application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of this location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our Application, or certain features thereof, may no longer function properly. You may also stop our collection of this location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our Applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Sites.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device or within our mobile applications.
XIII. Contact us
If you have questions about your information, please contact us by clicking on the “Contact Us” link on the website or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, you may send a letter to the following address:
Holistic Health Holdings, Inc
ATTN: Legal Department
2810 N Church Street, PMB 31143
Wilmington, DE 19802-4447